- Beach Marianello, 1,000 feet;
- Historic Centre of Licata within 1,500 feet;
- Valley of the Temples in Agrigento, 68 miles;
- Caltagirone, 114 miles;
- Villa Romana del Casale in Piazza Armerina, 104 miles;
- La Scala dei Turchi, 76 miles;
- Palma de Montechiaro, 34 miles;
- Restaurant La Madia, 2,500 feet;
- Restaurant L’Oste & The Sacristan, 750 feet.
How to reach us:
By car from Catania:
Take the SS. 417 in the direction of Caltagirone and Gela and merge onto road no. 115. Continue to Licata. Enter the city and follow the signs for “Porto”. The Hotel is located approximately 400 meters on the right from the lighthouse of Licata.
By car from Palermo:
Take the A19 motorway to Catania. Exit Caltanissetta. Continue along the road for Gela 626 freeway, exit Judeca, go to FAST FLOWING RIVER ROAD BRAEMI Licata – Licata. (Pass through the village of RIESI disregarding the signs on the left for Licata). Enter the city and follow the signs for “Porto”. The Hotel is located approximately 400 meters on the right from the Lighthouse of Licata.
The nearest airports are Catania (135 km), Palermo (210 km) and the new Aeroscalo Comiso (70 km). On request we will provide a transfer service agreement to and from the airports.